Application for occupancy – RUPPERT/YORKVILLE TENANT LEASE APPLICATION
Dear Prospective Tenant:
Thank you for your interest in Ruppert/Yorkville Towers.
Enclosed for your completion is the lease application package.
The following is a checklist of items/documents that should be returned to the rental office within three days.
- Signed and completed Application for Occupancy. Note that Yorkville Towers Associates accepts all forms of legal income including all government housing subsidies including Section 8.
- Signed, completed, and notarized Financial Statement with all required backup
- Signed and completed Release of Information Authorization.
- Fee for credit check in the amount of $ 20.00 for each leaseholder, co head of household or co-tenant, payment can be made by check or money order payable to “Tenant Data Verification, or Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- Three consecutive pay check stubs for each leaseholder, co-head of household or co-tenant, or letter from employer(s) verifying current income and employment
- Federal or State Income tax returns for the past year.
- 1f you are a Section 8 voucher holder, please provide a copy of your approved voucher. Note that certain other items above and on the application may not be applicable. Provide only those that are.
- A copy of a Renter’s Insurance Policy in a specific amount naming “Yorkville Towers Associates” as additionally insured, (due two months after lease start date). ‘
- Once your application has been approved and a move-in date confirmed, a move in fee of $300 – $500 is required and a copy of an insurance certificate from your moving company naming “Yorkville Towers Associates”, “Ruppert Yorkville Towers Condominium” and “RY Management Co., Inc.” as additionally insured. (SEE ATTACHED)
We would be happy to assist you in the completion of the enclosed or answer any questions you might have.
Upon receipt of the completed lease package, we will process your lease application for Landlord approval.
R.Y. Management Co., Inc.